Join us at The ShowRoom in February 2020
With excitement, Karinya House confirms our ongoing partnership with The ShowRoom Canberra. Together, we explore what is means to call Canberra home.
The importance of a safe and secure home, and the peace that comes from creating your space to live, is valued here at Karinya. Together, with so many individuals , corporate and community partners, and our local ACT Government, Karinya House provides safe and secure homes for women, who are pregnant or early parenting, in our community with little or no support. Through our outreach services we also walk alongside women living in their own homes during pregnancy and early parenting. The synergy of being the Charity Partner with this wonderful creative collaboration – which is all about sustainable and creative methods – of creating “Home” is wonderful for us, and we are looking forward to the 2020 event.
The ShowRoom is Canberra’s largest quality creative home design, build and lifestyle event for both trade and public visitation. The ShowRoom in March 2019 received much praise, attracting 9000+ visitors and 100+ exhibitors. We also met a many new Friends through the 2019 event and we look forward to catching up and meeting new Friends in 2020.
The ShowRoom returns again on 15-16 Feb 2020 at Exhibition Park In Canberra. It is a free public, kids friendly event with activities, speakers and food and drink.
- 100+ exceptional exhibitors – all under cover and air conditioned
- Inspiring speakers
- Meet industry professionals
- Unique furniture and art
- Buy quality home products
- Everything you need to create a home
- Sustainable living
- Kids activities
- WIN great prizes
- Garden inspiration
- Explore the show with your friends and family
- Living and lifestyle solutions
- Fabulous FOOD to feed your love of home!
- & MORE!
The ShowRoom was born in 2017 between a group of friends and professionals with a love of Canberra, both home and hammer and the belief that the home is more than a house. The ShowRoom builds on a passion and commitment to:
- home and family
- authentic design, creativity and innovation
- interest in the public experience with home creation, designing, building, and showing (stories)
- the promotion of Canberra as a place to design, create, build and live
- working with people and businesses to express their personalities through their work and home lives
If you are interested in exhibiting or visiting please contact Kate Dobell 0413 978 608 firstname.lastname@example.org or see the website for details www.theshowroomcanberra.com.au
We look forward to seeing you at The ShowRoom in February 2020. Come and visit us at our exhibition space!