Karinya House relies on a dedicated and enthusiastic group of volunteers to enable it to continue operating. Our volunteers perform a huge variety of tasks, just a few examples are listed below.
- Running Group sessions for clients (craft, cooking lessons etc)
- Transporting clients to appointments/hospital
- Respite support for mothers with new babies
- Delivering food hampers
- Making new mums feel special (by delivering gifts, or providing other support) at times such as Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas and at the birth of a baby
- You name it, our volunteers help with it! From sausage sizzles to gala balls, our wonderful pool of volunteers work tirelessly to help raise funds to keep Karinya operating.
- Maintenance and gardening
- Sorting donations of baby goods/clothes
- Folding and enveloping newsletters and appeal notices for supporter mail outs.
|Vacancy||Time period||Other info|
|Karinya House is not currently recruiting new volunteers||We encourage anyone interested to watch this space, as opportunities will be advised as they become available|