The 2020 Mercy Walk for Women
Yes ladies – it will be on again!! So save the date – 20 September 2020. The 8th Mercy Walk for Women! Registrations will open around July 2020.
Mercy Walk for Women – What you need to know!
Check In Time: From 8.00am Start time: 9.00am
Depart: Corner of Cunningar Road and Campbellfields Road, Boorowa
Distance: Approx. 23km
Morning Tea: Approx. 11.00
Lunch: Approx. 1.00pm – Arrival St Clements Monastery Galong
Depart: Approx. 2.30pm (Returning by buses to your vehicles at the Start).
* You will need to bring your own lunch, water bottle, hat and anything else you need for your journey.
* Mercy Walk for Women will provide for you: water to refill drink bottles, first aid and sun screen.
* We will also provide tea, coffee, cake, slice and fruit for morning tea. Your lunch will be transported for you to our destination.
* Mercy Walk for Women will also provide you with support cars and a bus that you can hop on and off during the journey if you need. Portaloos are available throughout the day.
* On arrival at St Clements, there will be a group photo opportunity at the Grotto as well as champagne and nibbles. Transport back to the start destination is available if required.
* Mercy Walk for Women celebrate your continued support for this very important charity event. We look forward to coming together as one to enjoy a fantastic day for women…….
0437 272 000
Please encourage your friends and colleagues to make a donation to support you and Karinya House. All participants are encouraged by the Walk Committee to raise at least $50 in sponsorship donations, if possible. That is, $50 Registration Fee plus $50 Sponsor Donations (At least). The 2019 event had over 150 participants and raised just over $17,000.
If you prefer not to find other sponsors please consider making a donation of $50.
Registrations and the donation link will be open around July 2020.
Karinya House is so grateful to the wonderful Boorowa Community for their continued commitment to this fabulous event.
Bookings are closed for this event.