The 2019 Mercy Walk for Women
Yes ladies – it’s on!! So save the date – 22 September 2019. The 7th Mercy Walk for Women! Scroll to the end of this page to get to the Registration Form!
Mercy Walk for Women – What you need to know!
Check In Time: From 8.00am Start time: 9.00am
Depart: Corner of Cunningar Road and Campbellfields Road, Boorowa
Distance: Approx. 23km
Morning Tea: Approx. 11.00
Lunch: Approx. 1.00pm – Arrival St Clements Monastery Galong
Depart: Approx. 2.30pm (Returning by buses to your vehicles at the Start).
* You will need to bring your own lunch, water bottle, hat and anything else you need for your journey.
* Mercy Walk for Women will provide for you: water to refill drink bottles, first aid and sun screen.
* We will also provide tea, coffee, cake, slice and fruit for morning tea. Your lunch will be transported for you to our destination.
* Mercy Walk for Women will also provide you with support cars and a bus that you can hop on and off during the journey if you need. Portaloos are available throughout the day.
* On arrival at St Clements, there will be a group photo opportunity at the Grotto as well as champagne and nibbles. Transport back to the start destination is available if required.
* Mercy Walk for Women celebrate your continued support for this very important charity event. We look forward to coming together as one to enjoy a fantastic day for women…….
0437 272 000
This is a fundraising charity event. Please encourage your friends and colleagues to make a donation to support you and Karinya House. All participants are encouraged by the Walk Committee to raise at least $50 in sponsorship donations, if possible. That is, $50 Registration Fee plus $50 Sponsor Donations (At least)..
If you prefer not to find other sponsors please consider making a donation of $50 at the link below, in addition to completing your registration.
Registrations are now open. Scroll to the bottom section of this page. One registration only per booking please. Each participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions upon registration.
Karinya House is so grateful to the wonderful Boorowa Community for their continued commitment to this fabulous event.
If you do not think you can do the walk.. but you would like to support the walkers.. and Karinya House…. please make a donation. Thank you!